- Undermount design works with all spa shapes.
- Requires only 14″ of clearance behind the spa.
- Requires no side clearance
- Works with a range of spa heights (24″ – 40″)
- Single gas shock assists with raising and lowering the cover
- Constructed of high-grade powder coated aluminum.
- Does not attach to cover hinge for prolonged cover life.
- Features a five year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
FIVE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Any Cover Rx shown to be unserviceable due to defects in materials or workmanship within five years from date of purchase will be repaired or replaced, at the option ofCover Valet, without charge for labor or materials. (Excludes cost of freight to and from the manufacturer.)
1.) Cover Valet will guarantee the powder coat, welds, and hardware for a period of five years. The gas shock(s) will carry a one year warranty.
2.) EXCLUSIONS: This warranty does not cover damage incurred by use of the
Cover Rx and/or spa cover, other than in accordance with printed
literature provided by Cover Valet.
Other exclusions or conditions resulting from:
A. Defects in components of a part which is not part of the Cover Rx.
B. Misuse, Abuse, Negligence, Accident or Alterations other than authorized by Cover Valet.
C. Normal fading and minor deterioration caused by chemicals or environmental factors.
Cover Valet shall not be liable for consequential damages or
incidental expenses resulting from any breach of the afore mentioned warranties.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
Any dispute between Buyer and Cover Valet pertaining to this warranty may,
at the option of the Buyer, be resolved in California according to the rules of the American Arbitration Association
There are no reviews yet.